The international workshop on Reliability Engineering and Computational Intelligence organized by IEEE Chapter of Reliability Society of the Czechoslovakia Section in cooperation with the European Safety and Reliability Association will be an online discussion in relevant trends of Reliability Engineering with application of methods of Artificial Intelligence, Data Mining, Knowledge Discovery and Computational Intelligence. The participation will be free of charge.
The workshop will be supported by the following projects:
- Advanced Centre for PhD Students and Young Researchers in Informatics (ACeSYRI) (Project EACEA.CBHE no.: 610166-EPP-1-2019-1-SK-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP supported by the European Union’s Erasmus+ programme)
- New Methods Development for Reliability Analysis of Complex System (Project APVV-18-0027 supported by the Slovak Research and Development Agency)
The workshop is focused on a wide range of applications of computer systems. Topics of interest include but are not limited to:
- Reliability analysis and risk estimation
- Testing and fault-tolerant systems
- Accident and incident investigation
- Human reliability analysis
- Risk and hazard analysis
- Software reliability
- Data mining and knowledge discovery
- Hardware and software solutions
- Education, e-learning
- Abstract submission: 25 August, 2020
- Selected contributions for the book notification: 5 September, 2020
- Camera-ready contributions for the book: 15 October, 2020
- Final program: 15 October, 2020
Submission of Contributions
The presentation title, authors, their affiliations and abstract of 1,000 symbols should be sent to the workshop secretariat.
The workshop presentations will not be published as papers. The abstracts of presentation will be accepted at the workshop web-page. Authors of all presentation will be invited to publish papers in the journal CERES (http://ceres-journal.eu ) Authors of selected presentations will be invited to prepare the contributions for the book “Reliability Engineering and Computational Intelligence”, which will be published by Springer in series of Studies in Computational Intelligence.
For more information, please follow the link: https://ki.fri.uniza.sk/RECI2020/about.html