State University of New York announces the Scholarship Notice of International Exchange Program in Strategy, Financial Management, Marketing Management, Project Management, Business Sustainability and Business English for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students.
Benefit: 70% of the full tuition
Host institution: State University of New York
Exchange period: 3 weeks
Intake: Summer 2022 and Winter 2023
Registration Period: November 1st to November 21st
Any student who, by the time of the chosen intake, has met all three requirements below:
– Being 18 years old.
– Having successfully completed the 4th semester of undergraduate degree for the regular tracks; or finished their graduation for the advanced tracks.
– Having at least an intermediate level of proficiency in English.
As a way of welcoming the student to explore the following certificate program options, our team is available to assist here: https://international.ibs-americas.com/findoutmoresuny
- Competitive Project Management
- Corporate Financial Management
- Marketing & Value Management
- Strategic Thinking
- Business Sustainability for Leaders
- Business English
Steps of the process
- Complete the online Application: https://international.ibs-americas.com/application-suny
- Applications will be accepted starting November 1st.
- In the online application, you will be asked to briefly describe the reason you are applying for this scholarship and describe how the program will help you attain your personal and/or professional goals.
- Delivery of final documentation by the selected candidates in this selection process.
- Scholarship recipients will be notified individually after 10 days.